Trowel mastic is a heavily bodied bituminous mastic that is used for filling joints, cracks and splits in roofing and building materials including roofing felt, asphalt, concrete, asbestos cement, metallic guttering and drainpipes.
- Resistant to water penetration immediately after application and is ideally suited for maintenance and remedial work.
- A typical coverage rate for a 2mm thickness of material is 2m square per litre.
- Drying time depends on weather conditions and film thickness.
- Heavy applications will result in extended drying times.
- Available in 1litre, 2.5 litre, 5 litre, 25 litre
Bitumen Waterproofing Compounds
Rose Roofing offers a wide range of bitumen waterproofing compounds to cover all aspects of roofing. Ranging from basic adhesive solutions through to high performance solar reflective solutions.