Roofing Felt Adhesive
Felt adhesive is a solvent based, cold applied bituminous adhesive for bonding successive layers of roofing felt. It is formulated for convenience and safety.
- Ensures affinity and a strong final bond to bituminous membranes.
- Bonding roofing felts to metal, timber and concrete and asphalt, lap cement
- Bonding chippings to flat roofs
- Approx. coverage of felt adhesive is 2m square per litre.
- Available in 1litre, 2.5 litre, 5 litre, 25 litre
Bitumen Waterproofing Compounds
Rose Roofing offers a wide range of bitumen waterproofing compounds to cover all aspects of roofing. Ranging from basic adhesive solutions through to high performance solar reflective solutions.