Black Bitumen Paint
Black bitumen paint is a solvent based, general purpose waterproofing method used for waterproofing steelwork, asphalt and wood, concrete and portable water tanks. When dry it forms an odourless and taint free bitumen film.
It is suitable for application to a wide variety of surfaces including steel, iron, lead. zinc, aluminium, concrete, stone and brock and is used mainly for:
- Metal protection for any type of exterior metalwork - fire escapes, ladders, gutters etc.
- A protective coating for concrete structures, stone, brick, concrete screeds and sand/cement surfaces.
- Bitumen paint is black, shiny coating when dry, dulls with exposure to sunlight.
- The coverage per litre is dependent upon the porosity of the surface.
- Available in 1litre, 2.5 litre, 5 litre, 25 litre
Bitumen Waterproofing Compounds
Rose Roofing offers a wide range of bitumen waterproofing compounds to cover all aspects of roofing. Ranging from basic adhesive solutions through to high performance solar reflective solutions.